Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Korben Cuteness: Part 2

I'm not as good as Haley at getting cute pictures of my sleeping kiddo like she is because I'm always afraid of waking Korben up, but here are a couple that I thought I'd share. :)


In other "Korben Cuteness" news (for those of you who haven't seen this story on facebook), yesterday we were at the Barnes & Noble Cafe and I was eating a soft pretzel. Korben wanted some so I tore some up and put it on a napkin for him. Korben then rolled up his napkin with the pretzel inside, called it a burrito and tried to eat it! I guess he likes burritos no matter how they come!


2 comments:

The McGrew Crew said...

LOVE the one of him sleeping in the chair...that's precious! And thanks for posting the burrito story for those of us who haven't been sucked into the facebook frenzy! :)

Stacey said...

sleeping pics are the best =)