Saturday, January 23, 2010

Korben Cuteness

Here are a couple of videos of Korben being his usual cute self. :)

Anytime I go to the store, Korben likes to be a little helper and add things to the cart for Mommy! In this video, he waited for me to say "Thank you, Korben" before following suit, but he's usually very quick to give himself kudos! I wish I would have had my camera a few weeks ago... I was apparently taking way too long to decide if I should spend the extra money on organic hand soap or not (we all know how well I make decisions!)... the toothpaste and stuff was on the same aisle and when I had finally made up my mind on the soap, I turned to find the cart completely full with about 15 bottles of mouthwash! I couldn't help but laugh when Korben looked at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes full of pride and a huge grin on his face and said, "Thank you Korben!"


This second video is Korben watching his favorite show, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. On the rare occasion, he will throw a fit when they start doing the hot dog dance because he knows it's almost over and wants to watch it again. But normally, he joins right in with the singing and dancing... just like this! :)


P.S. - Please don't pay attention to the extremely cluttered living room!


2 comments:

Anna said...

That is too funny! He is such a cute kid!

Kristi said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!