Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Belated Christmas Miracle?

This morning I woke up and as I usually do, I reached over for my glasses on the night stand and put them on. I couldn't figure out if I was still just really groggy or what, but I could not see a darn thing! I walked around for a few minutes trying to wake up and clear my head because everything was literally a blur. It just seemed to get worse and I was starting to get a headache. What in the world was going on?? So finally I decided that my glasses were clearly not helping my vision as they should and I took them off. And wouldn't you know as soon as those puppies left my eyes, everything became clear and I could see!! It was a little late, but what had happened was obviously a Christmas miracle! I was really very excited! I didn't know why God chose to just heal my eyesight like that over night but I didn't care! This was great! No more glasses! No more contacts! And then about 5 seconds later, it hit me...... I have contacts........ and I had fallen asleep in them last night. Now let's hope my little mistake of wearing contacts and glasses at the same time didn't do too much damage to my already ridiculously bad eyesight!

3 comments:

Angie Goss said...

That's too funny! You make me laugh!

Jennie said...

That is hilarious, Cassi! I thought people had extremely dry, red eyes if they slept in contacts! Only you could manage to do it and wake up unscathed! :)

The McGrew Crew said...

Lol...you crack me up!