Monday, March 9, 2009

Little Outdoorsman

What happens when you leave the doggy door open and the dog goes outside? Well, of course you crawl through the doggy door yourself and go looking for the dog! Anyone who knows our son very well knows how much he loves his dog, Sam, and so when Sam went outside via the doggy door yesterday, Korben was right behind him! This was not Korbens first attempt to escape into the backyard, but this time he was too quick for us and he succeeded! Since it was such a nice day out, all three of us ended up out there and stayed for awhile. We chased Sam, picked the grass and Daddy went walking with Korben while Mommy took the pictures. It turned out to be a great afternoon!

Calling for Sam

Sam found.... success!!

Korben was so cute picking the grass and giving it to Daddy :)
Enjoying the nice weather
Going on a nice afternoon walk

4 comments:

kristi said...

I want to see a pic of him crawling through the doggie door.....that is so funny!!

Anonymous said...

One snag, Dad lost his wedding ring, but it was still fun !!

The McGrew Crew said...

I agree with Kristi...That has to be a funny sight to see!!

Kristen Brooks said...

HAHA I have to watch it b/c Landon crawls out the doggy door all the time! Amazing he fits through it
I'm SO JEALOUS you got that mini boden alligator tee! We probably almost bid on the same auction! I wanted to but I just spent too much on it recently! Andrew had it when he was about 18 mo, I wish I had kept it!