Monday, March 23, 2009

He walks!

So a friend of mine has taken her little boy to our church's toddler play area and we were supposed to meet there this morning for a play date and I was a jerk and didn't show because it COMPLETELY slipped my mind until about 1:00 this afternoon! To my unnamed friend, I want to apologize again; I am sooooo ridiculously sorry!! Why my memory is trashed these days, I have no idea! Anyway, I really wanted to take Korben so I decided to go ahead and go up there this afternoon by myself. He was playing one minute and then completely on his own, he just decided to walk over to me! People, I was freaking out! Korben has taken a few steps on his own but for the most part, he refuses to walk without holding someones finger so I was SHOCKED when he just up and decided to walk all by himself without me even trying to get him to! The video doesn't really do justice showing how much he was walking but you get the idea!






2 comments:

Kristen Brooks said...

GOOD JOB BUDDY!!!! WOOHOOOO!! Now we can tackle each other!!!
-Landon

The McGrew Crew said...

Yea for Korben!! BTW...your "un-named" friend totally forgives you and would love to try another play-date soon! :)