Monday, March 23, 2009

Another walking video

UPDATE: The link I put on this post for dropshots wasn't working but I think I fixed it now so if you tried to click on it before and it didn't work, try again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I just posted a video of Korben walking earlier today but we went to Granny and Pops house tonight so we were able to get some better footage. I still can't believe that Korben just started walking by himself today and he's already such a pro at it! He even stands up on his own now and starts walking instead of just starting out by pulling up on something. I'm so proud of him! There are more cute videos on dropshots so be sure to check them out!





2 comments:

kristi said...

Way to Go Big Boy! What a sweet day............he is so cute!!! Get ready for LOTS of movement ALL DAY LONG!!!!

Grams said...

Grammy can't wait to see you walking for herself on Easter. I love you!!