Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Cuteness That is Korben and Logan

Several months ago, when I was still preggo with Logan, I bought a Groupon for a large 16x20 canvas for like $40. Those things are normally over $100 so I snatched one up and knew right away that I wanted to use a pic of the boys for it! So a couple of weeks ago, I remembered I had it and needed to use it soon so my neighbor and good friend, Laura, took a few pics of the boys for me. It was a super hot day but the boys both did great and Laura got some GREAT shots!! I could not be more pleased with how they turned out! If you're in the Dallas area and need some pics done, I highly recommend her! http://www.laurajunephotography.com/  
Thanks again so much, Laura!

These are just a few of the shots she got....










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cute our you and your family! and im jammin to your music right now! SO glad I finally have a REAL computer where I can see blogs!! xo