Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Swimming with Jade and Hannah

Ok, I'm still behind on my blogging... I still can't seem to post stuff AS it happens but there is just so much going on during the summer! Anyhow, a week or two ago, we made another visit to the community pool with friends Jennie and her daughter, Jade, and Laura and her daughter, Hannah. For those of you who don't know the background on how we all met, I met Jennie on the cruise that Josh and I went on a couple of years ago. We all sat at the same dinner table and when we were talking about where we were from, etc, Jennie said that she and her husband, Eric, lived in Rowlett! We've been friends since. :) And Laura is a friend that I met through Jennie... and she happens to live on the street right behind us... such a small world we live in! Anyhow, we all had a great time at the pool with our sweet kiddos! They all really had a great time playing in the water with each other! After swimming, Laura invited us over to her house for lunch and then it was home to take a long nap! Thanks for a great day Jennie and Laura! Oh and Jennie, I know you asked if I was going to post a certain picture of my darling son being "goofy" at Lauras house and the answer is yes... it will be in an upcoming post. :)


Sweet Jade enjoying the water


Don't let this look on sweet Hanna fool you... she was ALL over that pool and loving it! :)


Jade to Korben: "This is the right way to splash!"


Hannah to Korben: "Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you, mister!"


3 of the cutest kids ever!!




3 comments:

kristi said...

swim suits and kids = cuteness!! love these pics!!!

Anna said...

So much fun! Can't wait to get in on some of that pool action!

Jennie said...

We had such a great time that day! Jade loved the water and the other babies! -- Jennie