Monday, May 11, 2009

2-in-1 Post

We had a couple of fun outings the last couple of weekends and since I'm slacking on posting stuff as it happens, I thought I'd just post them together! So first, Josh and I took Korben to his first Rangers game and it was so much fun! We got lucky having a bunch of empty seats around us because you know our little monkey wanted to be a big boy and have his own seat! Josh and I still had to switch off every now and then and take Korben for a walk and get snacks or something but really was not bad at all and Korben just loved it! And he LOVED clapping and cheering anytime the crowd did, especially when they had music going! After the game, they had fireworks and Korben really liked that... he sat in our lap for that part and just kept staring at them... it was too precious!




Clapping for his home team!


The ice cream tasted so yummy!
The fireworks were great!


THEN, this past Friday, Korben and I met up with Kristen and her family and we all went to the Ft. Worth Zoo. It was extremely hot that day and apparently it was also field trip day so Brad and Kristen gave me quite a hard time since I picked the day and what-not. But it was still a lot of fun! Apparently every animal in the world is a doggy and they're all named Sam... at least according to Korben! I guess the penguin exhibit is new at the zoo so we went and checked that out and all 3 boys seemed to really like it... I think it was Korbens favorite! After the zoo that day, Kristens hubby watched the boys so we could have some much needed "girl" time.... thanks so so much Brad! So Kristen and I did what girls do best, got pedicures and went shopping! It was such a fun day! I wish my best friend would move her butt east so we can have more days like that to get together and hang out.... hint hint, Kristen!


Landon & Korben (and their penguin friend)

Andrew and Korben checkin' out the water animals :~)






3 comments:

Anna said...

So much fun! I love the picture of Korben with his hand up against the fish tank. So precious!

The McGrew Crew said...

How fun! My favorite is the two little boys with the penguin posing with them!

Kristen Brooks said...

Ok I am SO LMAO That that penguin POSED w/ Landon and Korben! How was Korben's drs appt today? L's is friday!
Hurry up and get pregnant so we can be pregnant together again dangit! LOL :) No rush or anything!