Friday, October 7, 2011

Major Sweetness

I meant to post about this when it happened a couple of nights ago but just didn't get around to it.

Anyhow, last Wednesday night Josh wasn't feeling well so I ended up putting both kids to bed; which meant Korben was still up when I was putting Logan down. Korben was being really good and was actually being quiet so Logan could fall asleep. He was playing on his MobiGo game and Logan had just fallen asleep when something on the game happened that Korben found funny. He started giggling pretty loudly and I fully expected Logan to wake up... to my surprise though, his eyes were still shut and he didn't flinch at all BUT there was a huge grin on his face from ear to ear! It could have just been a coincidence but Korben laughed 2 or 3 more times at his game and Logan smiled (with his eyes still shut) every single time! It was seriously THE most adorable thing ever! You probably had to be there to appreciate it as much as I do, but that is one of those memories that will stick with me always.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: