Sunday, July 24, 2011

4 Months and Other Cuteness

I know, I know. I'm getting terrible with the blog updating. It's just hard to find enough free time to get much done these days! My apologies. :) I really want to make a scrapbook of the posts from Logan's 1st year like we did with Korben when he had the babyhomepages site so I'm going to try to do better... no promises though! ;)

Logan has his 4 month check up on Wednesday so I'll update this post with all of his stats then. Until then, here are a few recent pics of the youngest man of the house (and his big brother too). :)

**Update on 4 month stats:

Weight: 16 lbs. 10 oz. --- 75th %
Height: 26 inches ----- 90th %
Head: 43 cm -------- 75th %

4 months old!

As usual, Korben had to pull out his dog and get in on the picture taking :)

Logan isn't upset; I actually caught this pic mid sneeze and thought it was funny!

Brotherly bonding in Logan's crib

They took their first bath together on 7-23. They both loved it!

Happy boy :)

Bumbo time

The boys had matching shirts for 4th of July :)


1 comment:

Robin Chaney said...

FYI: my kid weighs 3 pounds more and is 3 inches longer than your kid. Did I mention that my kid is 1 year and one day older than your kid? How do you produce such big babies???? Give my Logan kisses for me :-)