Thursday, November 4, 2010

Korben is....

.....going to have a little BROTHER!!!!! We are so excited to announce that we are having another little boy in a few short months!! I really truly would have been super excited with either gender, but I'm glad Korben (and the new baby) will have a brother to do "boy" stuff with! I only have a brother and I love him dearly and we are super close, but I always thought it would have been cool to have a sister growing up and I'm glad that Korben will have that! I can't wait to find out if he will look a lot like big brother or look completely different! I have a feeling their personalities are going to be completely different though since he's already been so different from Korben in utero! This one has given me more morning sickness and nausea than Korben ever did (of course I didn't have any with Korben!) and he doesn't move around nearly as much as big brother did either. Korben was quite the soccer player in my belly and kicked ALL THE TIME! I have to really pay attention with the new baby because I might miss one his seldom kicks! I just can't wait to meet our newest addition and watch his little personality unfold!

And for your viewing enjoyment, here's a sono pic we got today of our little bundle of joy!



3 comments:

Kristi said...

YAY!!!!!!!! So excited!

kristi said...

Oh so very precious!!! Sweet little brothers!!

Kristen Brooks said...

Well in my experience, the harder the baby in the womb, the easier it is when it comes out. It's like a law of nature I am pretty sure.