Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aboretum Days

We spent quite a bit of time at the Dallas Arboretum during Mommy and Me Mondays earlier in the spring. We went with sweet friends, Jennie, and her daughter, Jade, nearly every week! Laura and sweet Hannah got to join us one week also but unfortunately, the kids did not want to cooperate for pictures that day so I think we only got one decent pic with all 3 kids that day! I apologize for the picture overload... especially if you've already seen these on FB! :)


Stopping to smell the flowers


Korben loved the petting zoo

Wish I knew what they were talking about!


Mommy made it in a picture! *Gasp!*


Ferdinand!


The only pic with all 3 kiddos!


Korben about to make his move on Jade with some sugar... Jade thought he was crazy! :)


Korben and Jade loved the old play houses :)

They got what they wanted and made a run for it!
Washing some pretend dishes

I've finally started to play around with the Paint Shop Pro that Josh got me for my birthday. This was my first attempt at photo editing. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon and can play around with more photos!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the pic of him smelling the flowers. I have a pic of Max doing the same thing and it is so sweet. Hang on to those moments because before we know it our boys will be all grown up and buying the flowers for their girlfriends.

The McGrew Crew said...

Love the pictures!! What fun times!!!

free FONT said...

so cute ^^!
sunny greeting for your family