Thursday, August 20, 2009

all about Him

So the subtitle of this blog is "The stories of Josh, Cassi, and Korben." The thing is, I don't give enough credit for the stories and lives of those people to Him. So today, it's all about Him. Him...God, the Creator of the universe, the Savior of man. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit all wrapped up into one completely perfect Being.

I'm not on a mission to beat anyone over the head with a Bible or try to convice you to believe the same things I do or anything like that. It's just that quite honestly, there have been too many "Cassi's" for far too long. Out of selfish fear, I have sometimes avoided the words, "Jesus Christ," "God" or any other of His names. Selfish fear of what others will think of me if I dare to think of uttering such words. But the truth is, the first part of my identity is being His daughter and if I'm too afraid to be myself, then really, what's the point? And the point is, God is every good name that exists and He deserves credit for the "Chaney's stories!" He is the reason for every good thing in my life and the reason I have made it through all the bad times!

Just wanted to make that clear! :)




3 comments:

The McGrew Crew said...

Go girl!!

Anna said...

Amen. :)

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. imaginary, quite stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.linkerro.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,3662/]opony[/url]