Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mommy Who?

So in just about every picture out there, it is either Korben by himself or Korben with Daddy and/or other friends and family members because Mommy is always the picture taker. So when Grammy, Grandpa, and Uncle Jamey were in town for Easter, they came to Little Gym class with us and THEY took some pics and were nice enough to make sure I got to be in some! So here is some proof that Korben's Mommy really does exist. I write this not to be vain, but simply to have proof for my son one day that I was actually there with him during his childhood! :~)







3 comments:

kristi said...

I totally hear you girl!!! mommy's don't exist on the blog world!!! hee-hee!!! yeah, for a pic of korbin's mommy!!!!

The McGrew Crew said...

I was thinking the same thing the other day. It's amazing how quickly the focus changes when kids come into the picture...literally! :)

Kristen Brooks said...

I have maybe 5 pics of me with my kiddos in what almost 4 years? LOL And I dont think I have any of me with Landon? Maybe when he was a baby. Brad is afraid to touch my camera!