Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2 Months

I can hardly believe that it has already been 2 months since Logan joined our family! Where does the time go? And can we please pause time for just a little while so I can soak in my little baby while he is still a little baby?? I seriously cannot believe how much our sweet little boy has changed in just a few short weeks. He is growing up way too fast.

Logan had his 2 month check up today and even though he weighed a pound less than Korben did at birth, he weighs close to a pound more than Korben did at 2 months! He is 23.5 inches long and weighs 13.4 pounds... 75th% for both height and weight! Korben was 12.6 pounds at 2 months and he was also in the 75th% for height so I'm a little surprised that Logan isn't in a higher percentile than he is! Did I mention that he is a little chunky monkey? :)

Here are the pictures with Logan's growth object so far....
1 week
1 month

2 months

No comments: