Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm a blogger!

Well, here I am on blogspot! I figured it was time to give up the babyhomepages site and start a family site now that Korben is one. I still can't believe it! Here is a slide show video of some pics of Korben growing up that Josh put together. Sorry if it's a bit blurry. I think he put some music to it so be sure to pause the music at the bottom of the blog page before starting it.





Look at how much my baby has changed in the last year!





















There are more 1 year and birthday pics on the babyhomepages site if you want to see!

2 comments:

Kristen Brooks said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you are on blogger now!! Love the video too! I did one for fathers day for Brad when A was just over a year I think. I need to do another one!

I cant believe how grown up our babies are :( Tell them to stop!

See you tomorrow! LOVE YOU!

Anna said...

Love the new blog!!! Can't wait to keep up with the Chaneys!